We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
· we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
1. Personal Data we collect via our website www.shannonwork.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us:
· We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website. When you sign up to receive update emails, free content, news and or offers, we collect your email address and may collect your first and last names (if provided) as well. That personal data will be stored by our email list provider partner, currently MailChimp. MailChimp is one of the world’s largest marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. In MailChimp we only store your email address and when provided your name.
· The website stores any information you provide when leaving comments on pages or blog posts.
· We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
· We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers like Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, search information providers such as Google, and providers of Internet security such as Wordfence.
Automatically Collected Data
We automatically gather analytics data including:
· The Internet domain from which you access the Website;
· The IP address from which you access the Website;
· The type of browser used to access the Website;
· The operating system used to access the Website;
· The date and time you access the Website;
· The URLs of the pages you visit;
· Your username (if any) you used to log into the Website; and
· If you visited the Website from a third-party site, the URL of that third-party site.
This information is only used to help us make the website more useful to readers and the general public.
With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to the Website, the information, and materials that visitors are most interested in, and the types of technology visitors use.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
· process and manage your use of our website;
· respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
· where you have opted-in to receive updates or marketing information from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences or may be of interest to you;
· improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We may share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by you, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and you can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address. If you are aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information without such consent, please contact us using the contact information below so that we can delete such information.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us through the information provided in the Contact Details section below.
· see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
· ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
· ask us to delete your Personal Data;
· object to the processing of your Personal Data;
· ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
· withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
· express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
9. Contact Details
Our full details are:
Full name of the legal entity: Shannon Work
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated July 23, 2020